Let’s talk all about Chatbots!
Do you know what a Chatbot is? Don’t worry, we will break it down for you — what is the buzzword “Chatbot” and how it can help you grow your business.
A Chatbot can be defined as an AI based Computer Program that mimics human conversations. The bot takes users input either in text or audio format, interprets the query and gives a quick reply on it.
Sounds cool right? But why is it important to add a Chatbot to my company’s strategy?
Let’s talk numbers: WhatsApp has 2.0 billion users worldwide, Facebook Messenger 1.3 billion, WeChat has 1 billion. And there are many other chat applications people are using for their daily life to communicate for example like: Snapchat, Twilio, Skype, Slack, Line, Telegram, Viber etc.
With so many platforms being used daily it gets tricky to keep track of so many users sending out information. In this digital age our customers expect to get the information they look for in a fast and reliable manner, and if companies fail at giving what their customers need, in a quick and easy format, they could end up turning to your competitor instead.
The IT service management company “Gartner” argues that “by 2022, 70% of white-collar workers will interact with conversational platforms on a daily basis” and 80% of businesses are predicted to have a chatbot by the end of year 2020.
Based on the way it interprets the user’s query, a chatbot can be categorized into 3 points:
- Rule based chatbot: Is trained with a predefined set of questions and answers. It replies based on the matching condition
- AI Chatbot: This chatbot is built using NLP and Machine learning technologies. Which tries to understand the semantic and syntactic meaning of a user’s query and based on that, it generates the answer from large knowledge based.
- Hybrid Chatbot: Rules + AI which are mostly domain specific chatbots, where few modules use AI to understand the query and use specific rules to generate the answers.
So, how can I have a chatbot?
Venturit is a research backed AI company we expert in creating all three different types of chatbots. We can help you to build a strategy to convert your business idea into a conversational chatbot. In result these chatbots helps to:
- Stay updated with the latest trends
- 24x7 uptime
- Increase sales and revenue
- Cost reduction
- Instant customer support
Venturit can help you integrate the chatbot with these platforms. So users can get their applications to interact with your chatbot. What domain are you functioning in? Doesn’t matter, we cover almost all domains including:
- Customer support: Answer domain specific customer support for various issues.
- Healthcare: Basic health information, health screening, appointment booking
- Ticket booking: Current status check, availability, ticket booking,
- Restaurant booking: Seat booking, availability check, menu check
- Education: Basic information, course information, admission queries etc
- Laws & Immigrations: Information about various laws, rules and regulations etc
With our 10 years of experience you can trust us to create you a Chatbot of your choice. You just need to work with us on:
- Understanding the business requirements:
We create a User Stories / Personas to understand our customer’s requirements. User stories will have a framework like:
I am < type of customer >. I want to achieve < milestones >. So that I get <outcomes>.
If you have large numbers of audience with specific or different requirements, our user stories can help each of them to meet their desired outcomes.
2. Visualizing the business requirement using interactive UI/UX:
Our world class design team will help you resolve existing problems and possible solutions using interactive UI. Our designers convert textual requirements into graphical illustrations and other views as a form of user interface. Prototype will be created by collecting user requirements and providing the instant solution.
3. Applying AI and building algorithms to understand our customer’s requirements and resolving their query:
Our NLP engine will work with customer problems, perform query correction, entity extraction, query breaking, Symantec and synectics analysis, answer generation. Our machine learning model recognizes the tone, mood and shades of meaning. It understands the context and appropriately classifies the intents and entities from the conversation to generate the answer.
4. Flawless deployment
Our team can help you to deploy the chatbot on your website, so that all customers visiting your website can get their problem resolved instantly.
We work with passionate clients with innovative ideas; we believe in creating long-term partnerships, which in results drive successful product delivery.